The New York State Federation would like to provide the following details pertaining to the NYS Federation Basketball Tournament games this weekend at the Cool Insuring Arena.
- Tournament games will begin on Friday morning at 9:30 a.m.
- The decision to include sessions on Saturday and Sunday was made in an effort to accommodate all fans for all games during the tournament.
Saturday, March 23rd SESSION ONE9:00 AM – Boys Class A Semifinal – Poughkeepsie (PHSAA) vs Frederick Douglass Academy (PSAL)10:45 AM – Boys Class A Semifinal – The Park School (CHSAA) vs Albany Academy (AISAA)12:30 PM – Boys Class B Semifinal – Lawrence Woodmere Academy (AISAA) vs Cardinal O’Hara (CHSAA)
SESSION TWO3:00 PM – Boys Class B Semifinal – Glens Falls (PHSAA) vs South Bronx Prep (PSAL)4:45 PM – Girls Class A Final6:45 PM – Girls Class AA Final8:30 PM – Boys Class AA Final
Sunday, March 24th SESSION ONENoon – Girls Class B Final1:45 PM – Boys Class A Final
SESSION TWO4:00 PM – Boys Class B Final
- Fans who have purchased tickets prior to March 18 (9:00 AM, with NO session denoted), will be permitted entrance into Session 1 on Saturday morning, as well as Session 2 WITH THE SAME TICKET. Session 1 will encompass the first three games of the day, while Session 2 will include the last four games of the day, including Glens Falls vs. South Bronx Prep.
- All fans will be required to leave Cool Insuring Arena at the conclusion of Session 1 on Saturday and Sunday. Saving of seats will not be permitted.
- Fans who are interested in purchasing Session 1 tickets on Saturday, will be provided access to the Cool Insuring Arena box office from 8:00 AM, until half time of the third game on Saturday. Session 2 tickets will be sold until building capacity has been reached. Additional Saturday Session 2 tickets will be sold “after” the Glens Falls vs. South Bronx Prep game, when fans depart the facility at the conclusion of the game.
- Sunday will also include two Sessions, with fans being required to leave the facility after Session 1.
- All seats (including floor seating) will be general admission seating; no seating sections will be reserved for fans.